Monday, February 23, 2009

Dec. 04 (Dilemma)


Time of internal counseling.. It was for vacant seats in different branches and for the students who were willing to change their stream with in the college.
Some of my classmates got the opportunity because they were from some categories.
One of them changed his branch from Chemical to IT. (Oh! I forgot to tell that I was an engineering student from Biotech stream and in 1st year Biotech and Chemical streams used to attend classes together.). So Vivek changed his branch from Chemical to IT.
Sanjana and I went to congratulate him. Sanjana shaked hand with Vivek and congratulated him and I??? Oh! I was just standing and thinking should I also shake hand and congratulate him. At that point of time that was a very big thing to do. Can u imagine that in 21st century an engineering student was thinking that she should shake hand or not?? But truly speaking I thought so much before doing so. And those feeling which I felt, that sensation I can’t forget.
See how the life has changed. Now I don’t have to think before I shake hand to someone mean I even don’t note out that I did so. Gradually you will find so many changes in me. Tamanna of 2004 and Tamanna of 2008 like to different poles but still same by heart.


**hello readers.. Hope u will find these silly incidents interesting and will see that how small incidents change a person. Please feel free to give your comments and if you find any mistake in post please do mention it. Thanks…

No comments:

Post a Comment